Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lost Roses

Photobucket

Dear Jasmine B., 

I have your roses. 

I found them on my doorstep when I got home from work tonight. Bill sent them. He apparently cares very strongly for you because they're arranged in a classy glass vase and accented with mosses, orchids and other flowers I cannot identify without a field guide.  Oh - and they're from  Mark's Garden. This shit ain't cheap. 

So if you want 'em, come and get 'em. But if you and Bill are on the outs and you're just going to put them in rubbing alcohol or something, I will gladly keep them.

Yours truly, 

ML

2 comments:

rad said...

MARK'S GARDEN!! omg that was geoff's florist of choice and i just got flashbacks of having giant baskets delivered to wallis annenberg :) i heart you for brining that back to my inebriated calling in faux sick friday for 4 day weekend life! :)

Emily said...

It takes a special kind of cosmic static to attract other people's gifts on Valentine's Day. I can only imagine walking up to my door, heart pounding, to read "I will always love you, Jasmine." I would probably then try to convince myself for an hour that someone misprinted my name.